20-35mins per visit depending on property size & season of year.
Scheduling Property will be assigned to a day, unless it’s a holiday or windy/rainy day, time frames could vary.
Details of service:
• Trim and shape all bushes and hedges under 5ft as needed.
• Bushes or hedges taller than 6ft to be requested an additional.
• Trim lower branches off trees and palms under 5ft as needed.
• Remove suckers from trees under 5 feet.
• Trees or palms taller than 6ft to be per requested an additional.
• Blow landscape debris out of landscape areas.
• Blow walkways and patio furniture.
• Haul out debris created by crew trimming and blowing.
• Any other debris hauling to be per requested an additional.
• Broadleaf and Grass-type only
• Remove weeds
• Spray weeds to be per requested an additional.
• Adjust irrigation watering schedule each season and manage watering if controller is accessible upon request.
• Inspect drip irrigation system for leaks or other malfunctions and provide an estimate on major repairs needed. (Inspect one zone per visit either front or backyard) *Crew leader will turn on zone manually while servicing property then walk along landscape and inspect for leaks or clogged emitters if emitters are visible.*
• Cap missing emitters, replace damage visible emitters when needed (provide an estimate if emitters need to be updated to larger gallon per hour emitter heads or multiple need replacement)
• Adjust and replace damaged sprinkler spray nozzles when needed (spray nozzles only)
• Provide an estimate when sprinkler head(s) needs to be replaced or repair.
• Fertilize bushes 2 x a year February-March & September-October fertilizer to be per requested an additional.
Rake landscape rock along most traffic areas as needed.
• Program landscape lighting transformer if any, each season or when needed to be requested an additional.
• Pet Droppings to be taken care of by owner before the scheduled maintenance.
• Clean surface debris from pool once landscape maintenance service is done.
Seasonal timer reset and programming upon request.